Showing 1–12 of 43 results
GUM Activital Sonic Toothbrush Add power to your daily oral care routine with the new Sunstar GUM ActiVital Sonic toothbrush – the sleekest sonic brush on the market. The advanced ergonomic handle and slender neck absorbs any excess pressure, for a gentle, but thorough brushing experience. -Scientifically proven superior efficacy. Its soft tapered bristles remove up to 50% more plaque between the teeth and reach deeper below the gumline. -Gentle vibration. Use it as you would use a manual brush while enjoying the extra vibrating power for a deep, yet gentle clean. -Design & functionality. Sleek and stylish, with a replaceable head and batteries – great for travel and use at home. Prefer black or white? You choose, the GUM ActiVital Sonic toothbrush comes in both. -With a battery and travel cap included, the Sunstar GUM ActiVital Sonic Toothbrush is ideal for holidays or home. It’s available in two colours - black and white – at a recommended retail price of R245 from Dis-Chem, selected dentists and pharmacies. -The replaceable AAA battery and replaceable head (recommended retail price R86 for a 2-pack) mean it lasts longer and is excellent value. Product Features -Sleek design with an ergonomic handle -Sonic vibration (12, 000 vibrations a minute) for daily extra power -Scientifically proven superior cleaning to a manual brush -Soft, ultra-tapered bristles clinically proven to reach deeper below the gumline and to remove 50% more plaque from between the teeth than a manual brush -Vibration gently stimulates the gums -Replaceable head and battery offers excellent value -Travel cap and battery included – great for the gym and travel! -Recommended by dental professionals For more product information contact distributor Ivohealth on 0860 456 123 / email@example.com or visit www.ivohealth.co.za.View More
Alcohol-free GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse is an effective daily rinse to help manage sensitive gums and following periodontal treatment for gingivitis and periodontitis. It is also recommended by dental professionals for long-term superior plaque control for healthy teeth and gums. Particularly helpful in cases where it’s difficult to effectively remove plaque, for example people with orthodontics, prosthetics and limited ability to brush. GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse combines chlorhexidine, the gold standard in plaque control with cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) 0.05% which is proven to enhance the plaque-fighting capability of chlorhexidine. It has a fresh, pleasant minty taste, is alcohol-free and gentle on the gums and mouth tissue. For clinically proven, dual-action plaque control simply rinse with GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse after brushing, ideally using GUM Paroex Intensive Action Gel toothpaste. Features & Benefits:View More
- For long term plaque prevention
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe irritated and sensitive gums
- Fresh mint flavour
- Ready-to-use – no dilution required
- Ideal in the maintenance phase after periodontal treatment or to address the early signs of sensitive gums
- Rinse with 10 to 15ml of GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse 0.06% twice daily for 30 seconds.
- Suitable for long-term use.
- Ideal for people with irritated, sensitive or bleeding gums, halitosis or post dental treatment
- People with health conditions or disabilities that affect their ability to correctly brush, floss or clean in-between the teeth
- People wearing orthodontic braces as these create many areas that are difficult to reach with brushing or cleaning in-between
- People who struggle with plaque build-up which then leads to bleeding gums, gum disease or bad breath. Paroex helps control plaque build-up.
GUM Soft-Picks AdvancedCurves are beautiful in any size and Sunstar GUM Soft-Picks Advanced, the only curved dental picks on the market, are now available in small, regular and large options. With a size for every smile, GUM Soft-Picks Advanced are perfect for cleaning narrow or wide interdental spaces. Designed by Sunstar GUM’s oral care experts especially for effective cleaning in-between, GUM Soft-Picks Advanced are ideal for anyone who finds flossing a fuss, but understands a healthy mouth equals a healthy body. Curved to follow the natural shape of the jaw, the innovative shape makes it easy to reach between each tooth – even those at the far back of the mouth. The soft rubber bristles gently dislodge food and plaque, whilst giving the gums a gentle micro-massage. Ideal for cleaning orthodontics, bridges and implants, they are safe to use, even for those with sensitive gums. GUM Soft-Picks Advanced are convenient to use on the go - there’s a handy travel case in each pack – as well as part of your daily oral care routine. GUM Soft-Picks Advanced are recommended by dental professionals around the world. If you’re not sure which size best suits your smile, ask your dentist or oral hygienist for expert advice. Available from Clicks, selected dentists, Dis-Chem, Pick n Pay and pharmacies at a recommended retail price of R89 (for a pack of 30 including a handy travel case).
- Curved to follow the natural shape of the jaw
- Soft, flexible rubber bristles slide comfortably between teeth to safely remove plaque and food particles
- Now available in 3 sizes to adapt to smaller and larger interdental spaces
- Gently stimulate and micro-massage gums for a pleasant sensation and optimal gum health
- Latex, wood, and metal free
- Recommended by dental professionals
- Suitable for use with orthodontics, bridges and implants
- Free travel case included