Showing all 6 results
Alcohol-free GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse is an effective daily rinse to help manage sensitive gums and following periodontal treatment for gingivitis and periodontitis. It is also recommended by dental professionals for long-term superior plaque control for healthy teeth and gums. Particularly helpful in cases where it’s difficult to effectively remove plaque, for example people with orthodontics, prosthetics and limited ability to brush. GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse combines chlorhexidine, the gold standard in plaque control with cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) 0.05% which is proven to enhance the plaque-fighting capability of chlorhexidine. It has a fresh, pleasant minty taste, is alcohol-free and gentle on the gums and mouth tissue. For clinically proven, dual-action plaque control simply rinse with GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse after brushing, ideally using GUM Paroex Intensive Action Gel toothpaste. Features & Benefits:View More
- For long term plaque prevention
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe irritated and sensitive gums
- Fresh mint flavour
- Ready-to-use – no dilution required
- Ideal in the maintenance phase after periodontal treatment or to address the early signs of sensitive gums
- Rinse with 10 to 15ml of GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse 0.06% twice daily for 30 seconds.
- Suitable for long-term use.
- Ideal for people with irritated, sensitive or bleeding gums, halitosis or post dental treatment
- People with health conditions or disabilities that affect their ability to correctly brush, floss or clean in-between the teeth
- People wearing orthodontic braces as these create many areas that are difficult to reach with brushing or cleaning in-between
- People who struggle with plaque build-up which then leads to bleeding gums, gum disease or bad breath. Paroex helps control plaque build-up.
GUM Original White RinseReference: Whitening Use the GUM Original White range for naturally white teeth and healthier gums. The improved alcohol-free formula is scientifically proven to effectively remove stains and help prevent their reappearance, while strengthening gums and teeth. Original White Rinse’s StainClear stain-control solution gently removes stains from tooth surfaces (including the hard-to-reach interdental spaces and microscopic crevices of tooth enamel) while providing a protective coating that prevents stain adhesion and accumulation. The patented combination of Fluoride & Isomalt promotes advanced mineralisation for stronger and shinier teeth. Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E & Allantoin help keep gums firm and healthy.
GUM Paroex Intensive Action Mouthrinse 0,12GUM Paroex Intensive Action Mouthrinse is a powerful dual-action combination of chlorhexidine, the gold standard for plaque control, and CPC for intensive plaque control when you need it most. This alcohol-free rinse is recommended to help restore gum health before, during and after oral surgery or treatment including: tooth extraction; implant placement; new orthodontic fittings. It is also recommended when treating gum disease, to help manage and prevent gingivitis and periodontitis. Recommended by dental professionals around the world for clinically proven results. Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for short term use
- Clinically proven, dual-action plaque control
- Formulated with chlorhexidine digluconate (CHX) 0.12%, the gold standard for plaque control, and cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) 0.05% which is proven to enhance the anti-plaque power of chlorhexidine
- Fresh pleasant-tasting mint flavour
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe irritated, sensitive gums
- Helps maintain healthy gums
- Ideal pre-and post-oral surgery, tooth extraction and implant placement
- Use 10 ml to 15 ml twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing the teeth.
- For best results use in conjunction with GUM Paroex Intensive Action Gel rather than regular toothpaste. When using regular toothpaste, allow 30 minutes after brushing before rinsing with GUM Paroex.
- Recommended for short-term use. Long term use of products containing CHX (Chlorhexidine Digluconate) can sometimes cause staining of the teeth although this is temporary and can be reversed with correct tooth brushing and good oral care.
- When used correctly the 300ml bottle should last 10 days when used twice a day. If your gum problems persist beyond 10 to 14 days please consult your dental professional.
Dentyl Dual ActionDentyl Dual Action is a distinctive alcohol-free mouthwash with an advanced two phase formula to fight plaque and freshen breath for up to 12 hours. Simply shake to activate, then swish and rinse. Dentyl Dual Action will lift bacteria and plaque from teeth and gums. For visible proof, look in the sink! It’s the two phases that makes Dentyl Dual Action so effective yet gentle. Aqua-based antibacterial phase one helps remove bacteria; phase two contains natural essential oils that help gently moisturise oral tissue. Because it’s alcohol-free, Dentyl Dual Action doesn’t sting or dry out the mouth. It contains fluoride to support healthy teeth and gums and is clinically proven to help freshen breath for up to 12 hours. Dentyl Dual Action is recommended by dental professionals around the world. Use as part of your daily oral care routine or for extra fresh breath confidence, such as before an important meeting or date. Dentyl Dual Action is suitable for adults and children six years and older. It comes in four flavours: Fresh Clove; Smooth Mint; Icy Cherry and Icy Mint. The 500 ml has a recommended retail price of R82.95 and is available from Dis-Chem, Clicks, selected Pick n Pay, Checkers, Spar & pharmacies. For best results
- Shake Dentyl Dual Action vigorously to mix and activate the two phase formula
- Pour a half cap measure and rinse for 30 seconds
- Gargle and swish around the mouth
- See visible results in the sink
- Do not dilute
- Refrain from eating or drinking for about half an hour after use