Showing 1–12 of 13 results
GUM Soft-Picks AdvancedCurves are beautiful in any size and Sunstar GUM Soft-Picks Advanced, the only curved dental picks on the market, are now available in small, regular and large options. With a size for every smile, GUM Soft-Picks Advanced are perfect for cleaning narrow or wide interdental spaces. Designed by Sunstar GUM’s oral care experts especially for effective cleaning in-between, GUM Soft-Picks Advanced are ideal for anyone who finds flossing a fuss, but understands a healthy mouth equals a healthy body. Curved to follow the natural shape of the jaw, the innovative shape makes it easy to reach between each tooth – even those at the far back of the mouth. The soft rubber bristles gently dislodge food and plaque, whilst giving the gums a gentle micro-massage. Ideal for cleaning orthodontics, bridges and implants, they are safe to use, even for those with sensitive gums. GUM Soft-Picks Advanced are convenient to use on the go - there’s a handy travel case in each pack – as well as part of your daily oral care routine. GUM Soft-Picks Advanced are recommended by dental professionals around the world. If you’re not sure which size best suits your smile, ask your dentist or oral hygienist for expert advice. Available from Clicks, selected dentists, Dis-Chem, Pick n Pay and pharmacies at a recommended retail price of R89 (for a pack of 30 including a handy travel case).
- Curved to follow the natural shape of the jaw
- Soft, flexible rubber bristles slide comfortably between teeth to safely remove plaque and food particles
- Now available in 3 sizes to adapt to smaller and larger interdental spaces
- Gently stimulate and micro-massage gums for a pleasant sensation and optimal gum health
- Latex, wood, and metal free
- Recommended by dental professionals
- Suitable for use with orthodontics, bridges and implants
- Free travel case included
GUM Ortho FlossOrtho Floss is designed to thread dental floss under orthodontic braces which are considered by dental professionals to be plaque traps that require additional cleaning effort. If not cleaned as part of a daily oral hygiene routine, buildup of dental plaque may compromise the health and longevity of the appliance as well as of the surrounding natural teeth.
GUM Eez-Thru Floss ThreadersGUM Eez-Thru floss threaders are designed to thread dental floss under orthodontic braces, fixed bridges and dental implants. These dental appliances and fixtures are often considered by dental professionals to be plaque traps that require additional cleaning effort. If not cleaned as part of a daily oral hygiene routine, buildup of dental plaque may compromise the health and longevity of the appliance as well as of the surrounding natural teeth. Threading dental floss under, around and between orthodontic braces, fixed bridges and dental implants is almost impossible without the assistance of a floss threader. The versatile nylon loop design of the GUM Eez-Thru floss threader fits all types of floss and helps thread the floss where most other products cannot reach.
GUM Trav-lerGUM Trav-Ler is a simple, easy to use, interdental brush to remove dental plaque from areas between the teeth most commonly missed by tooth brushing alone. As a popular and effective alternative to dental floss, GUM Trav-Lers are ideal for between natural teeth and around crowns, bridges, dental implants, and orthodontic appliances.
Philips Sonicare AirFlossThe revolutionary Philips Sonicare AirFloss is a high-tech alternative to traditional floss. It delivers microbursts of oxygen and water or mouthwash between the teeth at 72 kilometres per hour, quickly and effectively dislodging plaque and bacteria.
GUM Orthodontic Wax, MintGUM Orthodontic Wax has been formulated to relieve discomfort by adhering to orthodontic appliances such as braces and wires, and to the auxiliary hooks, tubes, and ligatures. It is recommended by dental professionals for relief from the pain and irritation caused by orthodontic appliances. GUM Orthodontic Wax protects the gums and the linings of your cheeks and lips, providing a comfortable barrier from the sharp ends of wires and pointed appliance parts. GUM Orthodontic Wax is also suitable for patients wearing partial dentures where wire clasps may be causing discomfort, sore spots, or abrasions.
GUM Orthodontic WaxGUM Orthodontic Wax has been formulated to relieve discomfort by adhering to orthodontic appliances such as braces and wires, and to the auxiliary hooks, tubes, and ligatures. It is recommended by dental professionals for relief from the pain and irritation caused by orthodontic appliances. GUM Orthodontic Wax protects the gums and the linings of your cheeks and lips, providing a comfortable barrier from the sharp ends of wires and pointed appliance parts. GUM Orthodontic Wax is also suitable for patients wearing partial dentures where wire clasps may be causing discomfort, sore spots, or abrasions.
GUM Red-Cote Disclosing TabletsGUM Red-Cote Disclosing Tablets have been developed to highlight dental plaque on the tooth surfaces and to demonstrate the areas where more thorough brushing and flossing are needed. Dental professionals recommend GUM Red-Cote Disclosing Tablets for helping children learn how to brush more effectively, and for adults who just want to make sure no areas of dental plaque build-up are missed in their tooth brushing and between-teeth cleaning routines.
GUM Ortho ToothbrushThe GUM Orthodontic toothbrush is designed for effective cleaning around orthodontic brackets. The special V-trim design facilitates cleaning around brackets, wire buttons, ligatures and braces. Also available as a travel brush with antibacterial protected bristles.
GUM Paroex Intensive Action Mouthrinse 0,12GUM Paroex Intensive Action Mouthrinse is a powerful dual-action combination of chlorhexidine, the gold standard for plaque control, and CPC for intensive plaque control when you need it most. This alcohol-free rinse is recommended to help restore gum health before, during and after oral surgery or treatment including: tooth extraction; implant placement; new orthodontic fittings. It is also recommended when treating gum disease, to help manage and prevent gingivitis and periodontitis. Recommended by dental professionals around the world for clinically proven results. Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for short term use
- Clinically proven, dual-action plaque control
- Formulated with chlorhexidine digluconate (CHX) 0.12%, the gold standard for plaque control, and cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) 0.05% which is proven to enhance the anti-plaque power of chlorhexidine
- Fresh pleasant-tasting mint flavour
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe irritated, sensitive gums
- Helps maintain healthy gums
- Ideal pre-and post-oral surgery, tooth extraction and implant placement
- Use 10 ml to 15 ml twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing the teeth.
- For best results use in conjunction with GUM Paroex Intensive Action Gel rather than regular toothpaste. When using regular toothpaste, allow 30 minutes after brushing before rinsing with GUM Paroex.
- Recommended for short-term use. Long term use of products containing CHX (Chlorhexidine Digluconate) can sometimes cause staining of the teeth although this is temporary and can be reversed with correct tooth brushing and good oral care.
- When used correctly the 300ml bottle should last 10 days when used twice a day. If your gum problems persist beyond 10 to 14 days please consult your dental professional.