Aloclair provides rapid and effective relief from the pain of mouth ulcers, as well as minor sores and injuries inside the mouth caused by burns, bites or newly-fitted dentures or orthodontic braces.
Aloclair forms a protective film over sensitive nerve endings, speeding up healing and making eating, drinking and talking less painful. In a study, 95% of children and parents said after applying Aloclair they experienced no discomfort when eating and drinking.
- Rapid pain relief (within 2 minutes of use)
- Long-lasting pain relief (up to 5 hours on average)
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) forms a protective barrier over the ulcer
- Makes eating, drinking and talking more comfortable
- Helps speed up healing
- Contains anti-inflammatory Aloe vera and soothing hyaluronic acid
- Quick, hygienic and easy to apply
- Alcohol-free, non-stinging, gentle
- Ideal for individual and localised ulcers
Aloclair is formulated with polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) which forms a barrier over the ulcer, relieving pain and preventing bacteria entering and delaying healing. It also contains hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing, anti-inflammatory Aloe vera. Aloclair is alcohol-free, does not sting and is gently calming.
Aloclair Gel comes in an 8ml tube with a hygienic applicator. Ideal for young children (from 2 months and older) and localised ulcers. It is also available in a handy spray; Aloclair Spray is ideal for reaching the far back of the mouth and when you have multiple ulcers.
- Adults, children and babies from 2 months old
- Teething babies
- People with newly fitted orthodontic braces
- Denture wearers
- People undergoing treatment for cancer
We’ve gathered expert information on how to manage mouth ulcers, as well as causes and symptoms – read more here. Or speak to your dentist, doctor or pharmacist for expert advice.
Please note, mouth ulcers usually last 10 to 14 days. Please consult your doctor or dentist if your ulcer does not heal within three weeks.
Aloclair Gel is available nationwide from Dis-Chem, leading supermarkets and independent pharmacies.
You can also ask your dental professional for more information on the product. Feel free to call us on 0860 456 123 Monday – Friday between 8.00 and 17.00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the stockist near you.
Submit your review
I am very impressed with Aloclair gel. I have tried many products for mouth ulcers but they usually take long to be absorbed and aren’t long lasting. I’m happy with Aloclair because it was very fast acting to relieve my pain and it had a long lasting effect on the pain. 10/10 recommend.
I recommend the Aloclair Gel to my patients - the long nosed spout makes for easy and specific application to the ulcer in the oral cavity. Patients love the quick fast acting gel, ideal for geriatric patients, oncology patients as well as orthodontic patients.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.