Aloclair provides rapid and effective relief from the pain of mouth ulcers, as well as minor sores and injuries inside the mouth caused by burns, bites or newly-fitted dentures or orthodontic braces.
Aloclair forms a protective film over sensitive nerve endings, speeding up healing and making eating, drinking and talking less painful. In a study, 95% of children and parents said after applying Aloclair they experienced no discomfort when eating and drinking.
– Rapid pain relief (within 2 minutes of use)
– Long-lasting pain relief (up to 5 hours on average)
– Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) forms a protective barrier over the ulcer
– Eating, drinking and talking become more comfortable
– Helps speed up healing
– Contains anti-inflammatory Aloe vera and soothing hyaluronic acid
– Quick, hygienic and easy to apply
– Alcohol-free, non-stinging, gentle
– Ideal for multiple sores and those in hard to reach places like the back of the mouth
Aloclair is formulated with polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) which forms a barrier over the ulcer, relieving pain and preventing bacteria entering and delaying healing. It also contains hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing, anti-inflammatory Aloe vera. Aloclair is alcohol-free, does not sting and is gently calming.
Aloclair Spray comes in a 15ml bottle with spray nozzle, making it incredibly easy to apply, even to the far back of the mouth. Simply squirt in the mouth to form a protective barrier, relieve pain and speed healing. Suitable children (2 months and older) and adults.
Aloclair is also available in a gel; Aloclair Gel is ideal for individual, localised ulcers.
– Adults, children and babies from 2 months old
– People with newly fitted orthodontic braces
– Denture wearers
– People undergoing treatment for cancer
We’ve gathered expert information on how to manage mouth ulcers, as well as causes and symptoms – read more here. Or speak to your dentist, doctor or pharmacist for expert advice.
Please note, mouth ulcers usually last 10 to 14 days. Please consult your doctor or dentist if your ulcer does not heal within three weeks.
Aloclair Spray is available nationwide from Dis-Chem, leading supermarkets and independent pharmacies.
You can also ask your dental professional for more information on the product. Feel free to call us on 0860 456 123 Monday – Friday between 8.00 and 17.00 or email email@example.com to confirm the stockist near you.
Submit your review
I really like using the Aloclair Spray because it's so easy to apply. Great when my daughter first had braces and whenever any of the family get a mouth ulcer or accidentally bite inside the cheek. Just squirt and it immediately soothes.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.