ALOCLAIR+ SPRAY 15ML
Aloclair+ assists with pain relief and promotes healing from the pain of mouth ulcers, as well as minor sores and injuries inside the mouth caused by burns, bites or newly-fitted dentures or orthodontic braces.
Aloclair+ forms a protective film over sensitive nerve endings, speeding up healing and making eating, drinking and talking less painful.
- Rapid relief
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) forms a protective barrier over the ulcer
- Eating, drinking and talking become more comfortable
- Helps speed up healing
- Contains anti-inflammatory Aloe vera and soothing hyaluronic acid
- Quick, hygienic and easy to apply
- Alcohol-free, non-stinging, gentle
- Ideal for multiple sores and those in hard to reach places like the back of the mouth
Aloclair+ is also available in a gel; Aloclair+ Gel is ideal for individual, localised ulcers.
- Adults, children and babies from 2 months old
- People with newly fitted orthodontic braces
- Denture wearers
- People undergoing treatment for cancer
We’ve gathered expert information on how to manage mouth ulcers, as well as causes and symptoms – read more here. Or speak to your dentist, doctor or pharmacist for expert advice.
Aloclair+ is available from dental professionals and pharmacies. For stockists and any other additional details please contact us on email email@example.com or or WhatsApp (+27) 66 121 0247
Submit your review
The aloclair mouth ulcers spray is amazing. Is not harsh in taste and you can even swallow it without irritation on the tonsillitis.
I received my Aloclair products to review a few weeks ago. I have previously used mouthwashes and baby teething products off the shelf for sores from my dentures. I began using the gel and found that it was gentle and effective. I also have peace of mind with regards to the ingredients as I am diabetic and am very wary of using products with certain ingredients. The gel is pleasant and does not sting. It was also very easy to apply. The spray is more comfortable to use in comparison to the gel. My daughter took some of the gel sachets and has used them for sore gums in the space between problematic teeth. It brought relief from the pain that she was experiencing. My granddaughter (age 13) used some of the gel after injuring her gum while brushing. It brought some relief and she did not have any issues after one application.My grandson (age 20) had a cold sore in the corner of his mouth and also was given a sample to use. However, he found that the gel crusted over and did not want to use the product again. He also felt that it did not make a difference to the cold sore. Perhaps it is best used inside the mouth?I would purchase the Aloclair spray when my supplies are finished and would definitely keep at hand for mouth-sore emergencies.
I really like using the Aloclair Spray because it's so easy to apply. Great when my daughter first had braces and whenever any of the family get a mouth ulcer or accidentally bite inside the cheek. Just squirt and it immediately soothes.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.