GUM Bi-Direction is the only interdental brush with a head that bends 90 degrees and can be locked in two different positions, enabling you to easily reach all the places in the mouth where plaque and food debris may accumulate and your toothbrush can’t reach. Ideal for adults and children with wide spaces between the teeth; food traps; orthodontic braces; sensitive, bleeding or receding gums; implants or bridges.
- Clever dual-position head – one brush, two positions
- Anti-bacterial chlorhexidine coated bristles
- Bristles are shown to help remove up to 25% more plaque than standard bristles
- Ergonomic, soft rubber handle for superior comfort and control
- Longer handle – easier to reach the back teeth
- Coated wire and rounded tip – gentle on gums
- Reusable – use for up to a week
- Available in 3 sizes
- Recommended by dental professionals
Who is it for?
- People with wide spaces between the teeth; food traps; orthodontic braces; sensitive, bleeding or receding gums; implants or bridges
- Professionals: oral hygienists, orthodontists, periodontists, implantologists
Available from: dentists, leading supermarkets and pharmacies.
You can also ask your dental professional for more information on the product. Feel free to call us on 0860 456 123 Monday – Friday between 8.00 and 17.00 or email email@example.com to confirm the stockist near you.
Submit your review
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.