GUM Paroex Intensive Gel Toothpaste 0.12%
GUM Paroex Intensive Action Gel is a powerful dual-action toothpaste that combines chlorhexidine, the gold standard for plaque control, and CPC for antiseptic plaque control when you need it most.
This gel is recommended for brushing to help restore gum health before, during and after oral surgery or treatment including: tooth extraction; implant placement; new orthodontic fittings. It is also recommended when treating gum disease, to help manage and prevent gingivitis and periodontitis.
Recommended by dental professionals around the world for clinically proven results.
Features & Benefits:
- Clinically proven, dual-action plaque control
- Formulated with chlorhexidine digluconate (0.12%), the gold standard for plaque control, and CPC (0.05%) which is proven to enhance the anti-plaque power of chlorhexidine
- Does not contain SLS foaming agents which can irritate the gums and interfere with chlorhexidine efficacy – it is the ideal toothpaste to use in conjunction with GUM Paroex mouthrinses (GUM Paroex Intensive Action and GUM Paroex Daily Prevention)
- Fresh pleasant mint flavour
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe irritated, sensitive gums
- Helps maintain healthy gums
- Ideal pre-and post-oral surgery such as tooth extraction and implant placement
- Ideal to use in the maintenance phase after a periodontal treatment, to address early signs of sensitive gums and also recommended for plaque control in orthodontic, denture or other prosthetic situations.
Paroex Gel contains:
- 12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate and 0.05% CPC (an effective dual action antiplaque system)
- Vitamin E, an effective antioxidant
- Aloe vera to help nourish and soothe irritated oral tissue
- Pro-vitamin B5 (panthenol) to revitalise oral mucosa
- Fresh mint flavour
How to use:
- Simply apply it to a soft toothbrush and brush after every meal, or at least twice daily, for three minutes at a time.
For best results use GUM Paroex Intensive Action Gel with GUM Paroex Intensive Action or Daily Prevention mouthrinses.
For adult use only.
Available from selected Clicks, Dis-Chem, Checkers Medirite, dentists and pharmacies.
For stockist and price details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0860 456 123 (8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday).
Submit your review
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.