GUM Paroex Treatment Rinse 0.06%
Alcohol-free GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse is an effective daily rinse to help manage sensitive gums and following periodontal treatment for gingivitis and periodontitis. It is also recommended by dental professionals for long-term superior plaque control for healthy teeth and gums. Particularly helpful in cases where it’s difficult to effectively remove plaque, for example people with orthodontics, prosthetics and limited ability to brush.
GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse combines chlorhexidine, the gold standard in plaque control with cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) 0.05% which is proven to enhance the plaque-fighting capability of chlorhexidine.
It has a fresh, pleasant minty taste, is alcohol-free and gentle on the gums and mouth tissue.
For clinically proven, dual-action plaque control simply rinse with GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse after brushing, ideally using GUM Paroex Intensive Action Gel toothpaste.
Features & Benefits:
- For long term plaque prevention
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe irritated and sensitive gums
- Fresh mint flavour
- Ready-to-use – no dilution required
- Ideal in the maintenance phase after periodontal treatment or to address the early signs of sensitive gums
How to use:
- Rinse with 10 to 15ml of GUM Paroex Daily Prevention Mouthrinse 0.06% twice daily for 30 seconds.
- Suitable for long-term use.
- Ideal for people with irritated, sensitive or bleeding gums, halitosis or post dental treatment
- People with health conditions or disabilities that affect their ability to correctly brush, floss or clean in-between the teeth
- People wearing orthodontic braces as these create many areas that are difficult to reach with brushing or cleaning in-between
- People who struggle with plaque build-up which then leads to bleeding gums, gum disease or bad breath. Paroex helps control plaque build-up.
For adult use only.
Available from selected Clicks, Dis-Chem, Checkers Medirite, dentists and pharmacies.
For stockist and price details please email email@example.com or call us on 0860 456 123 (8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday).
Submit your review
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.