GUM Paroex Treatment Rinse 0.12%
GUM Paroex Intensive Action Mouthrinse 0,12
GUM Paroex Intensive Action Mouthrinse is a powerful dual-action combination of chlorhexidine, the gold standard for plaque control, and CPC for intensive plaque control when you need it most.
This alcohol-free rinse is recommended to help restore gum health before, during and after oral surgery or treatment including: tooth extraction; implant placement; new orthodontic fittings. It is also recommended when treating gum disease, to help manage and prevent gingivitis and periodontitis.
Recommended by dental professionals around the world for clinically proven results.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for short term use
- Clinically proven, dual-action plaque control
- Formulated with chlorhexidine digluconate (CHX) 0.12%, the gold standard for plaque control, and cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) 0.05% which is proven to enhance the anti-plaque power of chlorhexidine
- Fresh pleasant-tasting mint flavour
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Helps soothe irritated, sensitive gums
- Helps maintain healthy gums
- Ideal pre-and post-oral surgery, tooth extraction and implant placement
How to use:
- Use 10 ml to 15 ml twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing the teeth.
- For best results use in conjunction with GUM Paroex Intensive Action Gel rather than regular toothpaste. When using regular toothpaste, allow 30 minutes after brushing before rinsing with GUM Paroex.
- Recommended for short-term use. Long term use of products containing CHX (Chlorhexidine Digluconate) can sometimes cause staining of the teeth although this is temporary and can be reversed with correct tooth brushing and good oral care.
- When used correctly the 300ml bottle should last 10 days when used twice a day. If your gum problems persist beyond 10 to 14 days please consult your dental professional.
For adult use only.
Available from selected Clicks, Dis-Chem, Checkers Medirite, dentists and pharmacies.
For stockist and price details please email email@example.com or call us on 0860 456 123 (8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday).
Submit your review
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.