Showing 49–60 of 93 results
OLGANI DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE 75MLOlgani, the South African creator of all-natural oral care products, proudly introduces their new Detoxifying Charcoal Toothpaste. This black toothpaste is specifically designed to keep your teeth white. Many of the foods and beverages we consume contain tannins that, over time, stain tooth enamel, leaving us with dull-looking teeth. Activated charcoal is well known for its ability to absorb tannins and toxins, making it an ideal ingredient for natural oral-care products. Charcoal has been used as an effective natural remedy for millennia. It is safe and has no side effects. A beautiful smile makes a great impression and activated charcoal will not only whiten your teeth but regulate the pH in your mouth and prevent cavities, bad breath and gum disease. Olgani’s Detoxifying Charcoal Toothpaste contains their signature NutrireB base, coconut-shell activated charcoal and bentonite clay among its ingredients. It is a non-abrasive, bleach-free formula that gently cleans without causing any damage to tooth enamel. Added essential oils of peppermint, spearmint and tea tree will leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Olgani Detoxifying Charcoal Toothpaste can be used as a regular toothpaste, twice a day by both adults and children. Like all the products in the Olgani range it is safe to swallow. Give it a try to put the shine back in your smile. Read more about the Olgani products here. Olgani Black is available nationwide from Dis-Chem, leading supermarkets, independent pharmacies and dentists/oral care providers. You can also ask your dental professional for more information on the product. Feel free to call us on 0860 456 123 Monday – Friday between 8.00 and 17.00 or email email@example.com to confirm the stockist near you.
GUM Paroex 0.06% Maintenance Mouthrinse
Advanced gum careUse alcohol-free GUM Paroex 0.06% Maintenance Mouthrinse for advanced gum care. It helps prevent plaque build-up which causes bleeding gums, gum disease and bad breath. It’s also ideal to help maintain healthy gums after periodontal treatment and to address any early signs of gum sensitivity. GUM Paroex is recommended by dental professionals for plaque control, especially for people who find it difficult to clean the mouth effectively, including people with orthodontic braces, implants, dentures, prosthetics or limited dexterity. GUM Paroex 0.06% Maintenance Mouthrinse has a fresh, pleasant minty taste, is alcohol-free and gentle on the gums and mouth tissue. The anti-bacterial ingredients include:
- Chlorhexidine - the gold standard in plaque control
- Cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) 05% - proven to enhance chlorhexidine’s plaque-fighting capability and prevents the growth of bacteria
- Helps reduce dental plaque accumulation
- Can soothe irritated and sensitive gums
- Fresh mint flavour and pleasant taste
- Alcohol-free, won’t dry out the mouth
- Ready-to-use – no dilution required
- Rinse with 10 to 15ml of GUM Paroex 0.06% Maintenance Mouthrinse twice daily for 30 seconds.
- Use after brushing and cleaning between the teeth.
- Brush with GUM Paroex Intensive Action Gel for best results.
- Suitable for long-term use.
- Soothing irritated, sensitive or bleeding gums
- Preventing bad breath (aka halitosis)
- Using after dental or periodontal treatment
- People with limited ability to brush or clean between the teeth correctly
- People with orthodontic braces, bridges and implants
- Denture wearers
GUM STIMULATORThe GUM Stimulator has been designed by dental professionals to promote healthy and firm gums by massaging the gingival tissues and stimulating the blood flow. The GUM Stimulator is a traditional method to maintain your gums in good health. Sunstar GUM gum stimulator is available nationwide from DisChem, leading supermarkets and independent pharmacies. You can also ask your dental professional for more information on the product. Feel free to call us on 0860 456 123 Monday – Friday between 8.00 and 17.00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the stockist near you.
LETIBALM JUNIOR NOSE & LIP REPAIR FUIDLetibalm, the number one lip balm in Spain and Portugal, is the only nose and lip repair available in South Africa. Blowing the nose frequently, whether due to allergies, colds or flu, can easily leave the delicate skin around the nose and lips chapped, red and sore. Letibalm is designed specifically to protect and care for the lips, nose and the skin in-between. Letibalm gently moisturises the skin, helps repair painful cracks, soothes irritation and helps create a protective layer on the skin to prevent further chapping. New Letibalm Junior Nose & Lip Repair Fluid is suitable for children 1 year and older. It easily glides on and has a delicious strawberry flavour. It contains:
- African mango, cocoa butter and shea butter to moisturize, nourish and protect
- Allantoin to aid healing
- Antioxidant vitamin E
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) to prevent lip rash and cold sores
- Menthol and camphor to ease breathing
- Centella (centella asiatica) an ancient healing herb with proven antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties
- Witch hazel (hammamelis Virginia)