Let your smile sparkle
Expert advice for a brighter, whiter smile
A smile has been described as the most beautiful curve on the human body. Here’s 7 tips from Dirna Grobbelaar, our Oral Hygiene Advisor, to help you achieve your brightest, whitest smile – naturally.
- Clean your teeth correctly twice a day for a full two minutes each time.
- Clean in-between your teeth every day using floss or one of Sunstar GUM’s interdental tools such as Soft-Picks advanced.
- Go to the oral hygienist for a professional cleaning (ideally every six months).
- Use Sunstar GUM Original White toothpaste, floss and rinse to restore the original whiteness of teeth and prevent further staining.
- Use the Philips Sonicare rechargeable powerbrush – clinically proven to make teeth up to two shades whiter in two weeks.
- Brush, rinse with water or chew sugar-free gum after consuming berries, coke, coffee, tea or red wine. Green tea, white and herbal teas are less likely to stain than black tea.
- Don’t smoke.
The Sunstar GUM Original White range helps restore the original, natural whiteness of the teeth, effectively removing stains and helping prevent their reappearance. With its fortified fluoride content, GUM Original White protects and remineralises tooth enamel, providing maximum protection from decay and giving a smooth finish for enhanced shine.
The Sunstar GUM Original White range incorporates three quality products for a complete oral care routine:
- Sunstar GUM Original White Toothpaste contains fluoride to reinforce tooth enamel, as well as vitamins for healthier gums. It contains low-abrasive micro-silica to gently remove surface stains and a unique StainClear agent to help dissolve stains in hard-to-reach areas.
- Sunstar GUM Original White Floss, made with micronized silica, helps remove stains between teeth and provides effective interdental plaque control.
- Alcohol-free Sunstar GUM Original White Rinse also contains StainClear to help remove stains from in-between the teeth as well as tiny crevices in tooth enamel. Made with fluoride and vitamins Original White Rinse delivers a protective coating over the tooth surface to prevent further staining.
For maximum benefit use the full Original White range and floss, brush and rinse daily.